Random Thoughts

posted under by Gian Alvarez
What am I gonna put here? Hmmm... I really don't have a nice story to tell today. So random thoughts na lang muna. =)
  1. Right now, I want to eat Pringles, sour cream and onion flavor.
  2. I don't know how to drive yet.
  3. My father will be home early tomorrow morning.
  4. I enjoyed playing ultimate with my friends last thursday.
  5. I want to play ultimate tomorrow.
  6. KNL is still a part of the UP Diliman campus.
  7. I haven't seen my sister for a while.
  8. I want to read Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.
  9. I have a favorite song but I don't know what the title and who the singer is.
  10. Melvin will answer all of my questions tomorrow.
  11. Chevy looks like a 4th year college student according to a freshie.
  12. Benj would make a great leader of this country.
  13. The rise of the Philippine peso is not good news per se.
  14. Sarj is still not a member of this team.
  15. Mega Faith Week won't be as easy as 1 2 3.
  16. I miss playing foil.
  17. I miss my dear brother-in-Christ, Ralph Ramos. He's in the hospital right now.
  18. Kuya Aaron is taking his masters degree in UP but I haven't seen him around.
  19. I can communicate while I'm sleeping.

3 comments

Make A Comment

top